skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Who's Whoooo in Second Grade
Friday, February 22, 2013
Newsletter
Good Afternoon!
Here is the link to the newsletter! Have a great weekend!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14njJdSIXVf8ouskDF7QhZgHVdncsBfxBrDxesj5lHd4/edit?usp=sharing
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Important Information
Class List
Resources
multiplication and other math skills
AR book finder
Math help site
Fun Educational Games
Fullington Academy
Ren Web
Labels
Newsletters
(5)
study guides
(7)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
O.W.L.S
Outstanding Wonderful Learning Students
Blog Archive
►
2014
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(38)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(6)
Newsletter
Pictures of Science Projects
Newsletter, study guides and such
I will be out!
Phonics key
Good Afternoon! I first want to say WOW!!! The Sc...
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(58)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(3)
Popular Posts
(no title)
FYI: This year we will have a second grade blog. On this blog you will be able to see pictures and other highlights from our class. Y...
Newsletter
Here is the link to this weeks newsletter! https://docs.google.com/document/d/14njJdSIXVf8ouskDF7QhZgHVdncsBfxBrDxesj5lHd4/edit
Welcome to Second Grade!!!
Welcome!! I am very excited about a wonderful year!! I hope that your child had a great day today!! I know I sure did!! Be on the look out, ...
Social Studies
Social Studies Georgia Indian Study Guide link.... Test next Tuesday https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KnIS7Dz1Egw2GkLskRVxMea3HxWyMU20e...
Phonics Test 19
Here is the link to the Phonics study guide... The phonics test grades are not where I want them to be, so here is a study guide to help you...
Answer Key
Answers to the Phonics Study Guide 1. sliding: circle sl, long i scraping: circle scr, long a throat: circle thr, long o splinter: circ...
Newsletter
Good Afternoon! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Here is the link to the newsletter for this week! All grades that are in my grade book are no...
Phonics Study Guide and Anwsers
Here is the link to the Phonics Study Guide and the answers! Have a great Wednesday! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WtPJAhErHk50QzLz5...
Say Cheese!
Here are a few pictures from the first day of school and the pep rally! Mary Katherine hard at w...
phonics correction
for the word bee the vowel sound is long... i had it down as short and the first e is long with the last one silent. So sorry for the mistak...
Followers
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment